Home > Science of Subconscious Reprogramming
The Science behind Subconscious Reprogramming is accompanied by irrefutable evidence collected over decades of research. Consciousness is scientific. Subconscious reprogramming is also highly scientific. Brain OS is a technology designed to facilitate permanent belief change in the subconscious mind. On this page, we have listed the scientific, medical, peer-reviewed and evidence based findings that provide the scientific grounding on which our technology is based.
Though there are countless studies and thousands of peer-reviewed documents that support our approach to the science of subconscious reprogramming, we have taken out some of the most prominent reports and listed them below for your review.
We believe the human body and mind is driven by energy.
Our Take on this: Energy Systems, also known as Chakras and how they work.
Scientific Evidence: The scientific hypothesis of an “energy system” in the human body (25 citations)
Human bio-energy field has strong influence on perception as well as manifestation of reality.
Our take on this: How thoughts become things.
Scientific Evidence: The Electricity of Touch: Detection and Measurement of Cardiac Energy Exchange Between People (Rollin McCraty, Ph.D., Mike Atkinson, Dana Tomasino, B.A., and William A. Tiller, Ph.D.)
Positive affirmations have a profound impact on our ability to overcome personal obstacles
Scientific Evidence: Self-affirmation activates brain systems associated with self-related processing and reward and is reinforced by future orientation
Christopher N. Cascio,corresponding author1 Matthew Brook O’Donnell,1 Francis J. Tinney,2 Matthew D. Lieberman,3 Shelley E. Taylor,3 Victor J. Strecher,2 and Emily B. Falk1
When you define a clear Intention, it is possible to shift the course of reality in favour of that intention
Our take on this: Law of Attraction explained through science
Scientific Evidence: Thought Experiment Results from the work of René Peoc’h, Ph.D
A focused and trained Subconscious Mind can have profound impact on the biology as well as the psychology of the individual at levels that can be measured quantitatively.
Our take on this: The power of the subconscious mind
- The Open-Focus Brain, by Dr. Les Fehmi & Jim Robbins,
- Molecules of Emotion: The Science Behind Mind-Body Medicine
Emotions carry a chemical signature offering further support for the science of subconscious reprogramming
Our take on this: Pineal Gland has a strong story to tell when it comes to emotions and brain chemistry and also read: Power of Affirmations
- (Emotions) are electrochemical signals that carry emotional messages throughout the body. These signals, a mixture of peptides, have far reaching effects,Dr. Candace Pert.
- The Science Behind Emotional Intelligence, Emily A. Sterrett, Ph.D.
Emotions can be influenced by frequency and vibration further proving the validity of our approach to subconscious reprogramming
Our take on this:
- On the acoustics of emotion in audio: what speech, music, and sound have in common, Felix Weninger1, Florian Eyben1, Björn W. Schuller1,2, Marcello Mortillaro2 and Klaus R. Scherer2.
- Perception of Loudness Is Influenced by Emotion (Multiple citations).
- Emotional Response to Sound (Chalmers University).
- The way you sound affects your mood, Lund University
Silent Subliminal Messaging can be perceived by the brain and it affects brain activity
Our take on this: Everything is frequency
- Inaudible high-frequency sounds affect brain activity: hypersonic effect.
Oohashi T1, Nishina E, Honda M, Yonekura Y, Fuwamoto Y, Kawai N, Maekawa T, Nakamura S, Fukuyama H, Shibasaki H.
- Kaser, V.A. “The Effects of an Auditory Subliminal Perception Message Upon the Production of Images and Dreams“. Journal of Nervous and Mental Disease (1986).
- Bornstein, R.F, Leone, D.R. and Galley, D.J. “The Generalizability of Subliminal Mere Exposure Effects: Influence of Stimuli Perceived Without Awareness on Social Behavior.” Journal of Personality and Social Psychology (1987)
- Silverman, L.H., Martin, A., Ungaro, R., and Mendelsohn, E. “Effect of Subliminal Stimulation of Symbiotic Fantasies on Behavior Modification Treatment of Obesity.” Clinical Psychology (1978)
We have cited several peer-reviewed, evidence supporting the science behind subconscious reprogramming to make the case for the following:
- We are energy
- Our body, mind and soul responds to electromagnetic stimuli
- Our subconscious mind can perceive silent subliminal messages
- Positive affirmations can be injected directly into the subconscious mind
- Belief change is possible through subconscious reprogramming.
Have a Listen…
This is a 15 minute program designed to load feelings of love, joy and gratitude through subliminal messages and accompanying vedic music. Once you login to the Brain OS app, you will be able to change the background soundscape to a different one, or you could even choose to listen to a live radio station in the background instead of a pre-defined soundscape.